We, Dreamfora Inc., (“Dreamfora”; "we"), have developed the application "Dreamfora" ("Dreamfora") which can be downloaded at www.dreamfora.com and other domains or can be used online. Dreamfora is a management tool for managing and sharing future goal and habit lists. Dreamfora enables users to digitally organize future goals, manage steps, share know-how, communicate and much more. Dreamfora can be used and operated quickly, fully and easily on devices throughout the world and on most conventional and current operating systems.
1. Scope: Who and What Do These Conditions Apply to?
2. Purpose of the Agreement: Scope of Dreamfora's Offer
- •2.1 The purpose of this agreement is the paid or free of charge use of the Dreamfora applications, which can be retrieved via www.dreamfora.com as a web application or via desktop applications and corresponding mobile applications ("apps"). All data are stored in the Cloud and can thus be retrieved at any time by various types of terminals or a web application. In which form and on which devices you can use Dreamfora is described at www.dreamfora.com. Dreamfora provides the following for the use of various different applications:
- •Each user has her own profile, which she can personalize by selecting or uploading a picture.
- •Each user-profile contains various tools and features as well as pre-installed goals. You can use these goals, create additional goals and invite other users to those goals. As the administrator, you are responsible for the goals you have created and are free to decide whom you want to invite. You can use our pre-defined colors and motifs to design the background.
- •You can also be invited to goals created by other users or providers. However, you are not automatically entitled to be invited. Administrators are free to decide whom they invite to their goals.
- •If you have logged on via your Facebook or Google account, you can invite people who have not yet registered to Dreamfora via your friends' list.
- •You can also invite unregistered persons to Dreamfora by entering their email addresses.
- •2.2 Dreamfora allows that you connect to other users. We provide the technical requirements in the form of the applications. We are not involved in the connection or communication ourselves.
- •2.3 In the future, external development partners will be able to offer applications/features via Dreamfora which you can integrate into your Dreamfora profile. The price of these applications/features will be determined solely by the development partner. You will enter into the agreement for use for these applications/features solely with the development partner.
- •2.4 Dreamfora will be available for use ("system uptime") 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with 90% availability on average ("SLA"). If maintenance work is necessary and if Dreamfora is not available for maintenance reasons, we will duly inform you. Disruptions to Dreamfora for maintenance reasons will not be counted as part of SLA time. We will not be responsible for internet/network-related downtimes and, in particular, for downtimes in which Dreamfora cannot be accessed due to technical or other problems outside our area of influence, e.g. force majeure, fault of third parties.
3. Registration, Concluding Contracts, Use of Dreamfora: Rights and Responsibilities
- •3.1 Downloading Dreamfora
- •3.1.1 You can download Dreamfora as a web app or a desktop app or as a mobile app for various devices.
- •3.2 Registration, Conclusion of a Contract
- •3.2.1 You can use Dreamfora without registering. However, non-registered accounts may be restricted in terms of time and range of functions.
- •3.2.2 To be able to use all the functions of Dreamfora, you will need to register.
- •3.2.3 We offer various registration options. You can choose which of these options you would like to use to register.
- •3.2.4 To register with Dreamfora you must supply the required data truthfully and fully. You must choose a user name and an email address at which we can contact you.
- •3.3 Concluding the Agreement
- •3.3.1 Web App and Desktop App
In the case of the web and the desktop app, you have concluded an agreement with us once you have downloaded the app and/or used it for the first time.
- •3.3.2 Mobile Apps
In the case of the mobile apps, you conclude an agreement for use when you click on the "Install" button on the product description page of the relevant app store and, where required, you enter your password.
- •3.3.3 There is no entitlement to conclude an agreement for use. We can decline to accept your registration at any time without giving reasons. In this case, we will of course delete all of your information and data.
- •3.4 You may use all of the free features of Dreamfora free of charge. Using features that are not free of charge (i.e. “Premium features”) may incur charges.
- •3.5 You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. This means, that you don’t give it to anyone else, that you don’t permit or enable third parties to gain knowledge of it and that you take the necessary steps to guarantee its confidentiality. If your credentials are lost or misused or if you suspect that they have been lost or misused, you must notify us of this immediately via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- •3.6 Rules for Using Dreamfora
- •3.6.1 When using Dreamfora you must obey all of the relevant laws and other legal provisions of the Republic of Korea. In particular, you may not enter and/or disseminate unlawful data or data that infringes copyrights and any other third party rights. Such data includes but is not limited to: text, images, graphics or links. You are solely responsible for the data and content you provide. We do not examine whether content uploaded is appropriate or free of viruses nor do we determine whether it is technically possible to examine it for viruses.
- •3.6.2 In the future, you will have the option of uploading a profile picture and, as indicated, other content in your profile. Before you upload any document, you must ensure that you are the owner of the exclusive usage rights of the document and that making the document publicly available is not against any laws, moral standards and/or the rights of third parties.
- •3.6.3 You may not upload any files depicting violence or pornographic, discriminatory, insulting, racist, slanderous or otherwise illegal content or documents and/or make them publicly accessible. Pictures or photos showing people other than yourself may only be uploaded to Dreamfora if you have the consent of each person.
- •3.6.4 You, as well as we, can delete or replace photos or other pictures at any time. In particular, we are entitled to remove pictures or files without prior warning if and when there is good reason to believe that publishing them on Dreamfora violates the law, moral standards and/or the rights of third parties.
- •3.6.5 Content and texts posted on Dreamfora may not be copied, disseminated or made publicly accessible in any other way without the explicit consent of the owner of the rights unless this is permitted by law.
- •3.6.6 Acts of harassment such as sending chain letters or communications of a salacious or sexual nature are not permitted.
- •3.6.7 You are not allowed to attack the operational capacity of Dreamfora by any means, such as: sending mass emails (spam); carrying out hacking attempts or brute-force attacks; using or sending spy software, viruses or worms.
- •3.6.8 If you violate these rules, we will be entitled to issue you a warning, temporarily block your use of Dreamfora or, if appropriate, to fully exclude you from its use. We are entitled to remove illegal content immediately.
- •3.7 Indemnification
- •3.7.1 You will indemnify us from all claims, including damages claims, asserted against us by other users or other third parties, including public authorities, due to violations of their rights due to content that you have uploaded to Dreamfora. Furthermore, you will indemnify us from all claims, including damages claims, asserted against us by other users or other third parties, including public authorities, due to violations of their rights as a result of your use of Dreamfora. You will bear all appropriate costs, including appropriate costs incurred for legal defence that we have to pay as a result of your violation of the rights of third parties. All of our further rights and damage claims will remain unaffected. You are entitled to provide evidence that we have incurred lower costs than stated.
- •3.7.2 The above-mentioned obligations will only apply if you are responsible for the violation of rights in question; in other words, if you have knowingly or deliberately omitted to exercise due diligence.
- •3.8 Data Backup
You will take the necessary measures according to your own risk assessment to regularly back up the data and content you have entered, uploaded and stored on Dreamfora, and create your own backup copies in order to guarantee reconstruction of the data and content in case of data loss.
- •3.9 Identity of Users
Technically, we are not capable of definitively determining whether a registered user on Dreamfora actually has the identity she claims to have. We therefore cannot guarantee the correct identity of any user.
4. Instruction on Revocation
- •4.1 Regarding the agreement of the use of this service, you have a legal right to revoke this agreement in accordance with the following:
Right of Revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Dreamfora, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You may also use the attached sample withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient if you send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of Revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery that we offer), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Your right of revocation expires prematurely if the agreement is fulfilled by both sides on your specific request before you have exercised your right of revocation.
- •4.2 Sample Withdrawal Form
If you wish to withdraw from your contract, please fill out this sample withdrawal form and return it to:
Dreamfora Inc., email: firstname.lastname@example.org I/We hereby give notice that I/We withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service:
- •Ordered on / Received on
- •Name of user(s)
please delete where inapplicable
5. Responsibility for Content
- •5.1 We accept no responsibility for texts, content, images, data and/or information uploaded by you or other Dreamfora users. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for design and/or content of external websites linked to from Dreamfora. In particular, we give no guarantee that the content showed in Dreamfora is true, fulfils any particular purpose or can serve any particular purpose.
- •5.2 Dreamfora is not responsible for any loss, harm, damage, or injury sustained by texts, content, images, data and/or information uploaded by other Dreamfora users.
- •5.3 Dreamfora is not directly involved in the interactions between users using the service. Dreamfora is not responsible for verifying the identities of users.
- •5.4 If you notice or suspect any illegal or non-contractual use of Dreamfora, you can report this to us at any time via this email address: email@example.com.
6. Premium Accounts
Certain features are only accessible to users who have registered as Premium users and who pay for Premium Accounts.
- •6.1 Payment and Invoicing
- •6.1.1 Payment for using Dreamfora Premium Accounts is made in accordance with the invoicing conditions selected by you.
- •6.1.2 Prices of applications of third-party providers or external developers are determined explicitly by them.
- •6.1.3 Charges are due at the beginning of each invoicing period. If you have a subscription, it will renew automatically until you cancel. Every further payment will be due at the beginning of the new payment cycle.
- •6.1.4 All charges and prices stated include the applicable value added tax.
- •6.1.5 You may only offset invoices against legally determined or undisputed claims or right of retention. You may only assign claims arising from this agreement with our written consent.
- •6.2 Default of Your Payments
- •6.2.1 If you are delayed with your payment obligations (including immediately after the first default), we will be entitled to block access to your Dreamfora Premium Account. If your account is considerably in arrears, we will be entitled to terminate the agreement without notice. “Considerably” is defined as the amount of one payment. In this case, you will remain obliged to reimburse the outstanding amount.
- •6.2.2 The amount of damage is to be set higher or lower if we or you are able to prove greater or lesser damage.
- •6.2.3 We reserve the right to assert further claims for default of payment.
7. Term of Your Licensing Agreement and Termination
- •7.1 Free Use of Dreamfora
- •7.1.1 The agreement on free use of Dreamfora apps is for an indefinite period.
- •7.1.2 You can terminate the agreement at any time by sending email requesting “deletion of your account” to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the future, you will be able to terminate the agreement at any time by selecting the "delete my account" option in the account settings, thereby deleting your account. On termination, unsecured data will be lost as we will delete your account completely.
- •7.1.3 We can terminate this agreement in writing with a notice period of two (2) weeks (email will be sufficient).
- •7.2 Use of Premium Accounts
- •7.2.1 Depending on the Premium Account payment method, the agreement is concluded for an indefinite term or for a given fixed minimum term ("Minimum Term Agreements").
- •7.2.2 Both parties may terminate the agreement at any time. If you change to another Premium Account category, this will not constitute termination. We will simply adapt the conditions of payment and your rights to your new Premium Account category.
- •7.2.3 Agreements with a minimum term will run until the end of the agreed period and will be extended automatically by the same period if you do not terminate your Account beforehand by deleting it in accordance with No. 7.1.2 or by downgrading it to free use. If you terminate or downgrade a Premium Account, the original agreements will run to the end of the agreed term and will not be renewed. Reimbursement of already-paid fees for the current term is not possible.
- •7.3 In addition, the agreement may be terminated for just cause. Just cause, which would entitle Dreamfora to terminate the agreement, would be if you breach your contractual obligations, in particular the rules of use described in Section 3.6 or if you are delayed with your payment obligations in accordance with Section 6.2.1.
8. Liability for Defects
- •8.1 We are only liable for defects in Dreamfora in accordance with Section 8 provided the impairments are not due to the restrictions in availability (SLA) described in Section 2.4.
- •8.2 A defect will always be deemed to exist if the suitability for contractual use is suspended or considerably restricted. If suitability for contractual use is suspended in full, you will be released from paying your charges in accordance with No. 6 until the defect is corrected. If use is partially available, the charges will be reduced to an appropriate level for the period until the defect is corrected.
- •8.3 You must inform us of the defect in writing or by email immediately.
- •8.4 You are not entitled to damages due to a defect to Dreamfora due to a circumstance for which we are not responsible, either existing when you sign the agreement or occurring thereafter.
- •8.5 Further claims and rights for defects to Dreamfora—other than those explicitly named in No. 8—will not be recognized except if we are held liable for them by statutory provisions.
- •9.1 Free Use of Dreamfora
Our liability for use of the free Dreamfora product is restricted to intention and gross negligence or the absence of a guaranteed characteristic. We will be fully liable in cases of intention; in cases of gross negligence and the absence of a guaranteed feature, our liability will be restricted to typical and foreseeable damage. Any further liability is excluded.
- •9.2 Use of the Premium Accounts for Payment
We will be liable as follows for use of Premium Accounts made available against payment:
- •9.2.1 Claims by users for compensation will not be recognized. Exceptions are: damages claimed by users for death, physical injury, harm to human health, the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) or liability for other damage resulting from an intently or grossly negligent breach of duty on our part, our legal representatives or assistants. Cardinal obligations within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions are those obligations that make the due performance of this agreement and the achievement of its objectives possible in the first place, and on the regular compliance of which the user may therefore rely.
- •9.2.2 Where essential contractual obligations are violated, we will only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical to agreements of this nature if the damages were merely caused negligently, unless the damage claims by the user refer to cases of death or injury to body or health.
- •9.2.3 The restrictions of Sections 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 will also apply in favor of our legal representatives and assistants if claims are asserted against these parties directly.
10. Miscellaneous: Final Provisions and Amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use
- •10.1 This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.